Monday, April 3, 2017

#9 Powerpoint!

The first powerpoint assignment the one thing I did like was being able to discuss ancient Rome. My least favorite part of that assignment was recording my voice. My dog tends to bark a ton so it made recording things difficult. I also hate recording my voice.

The second powerpoint assignment was pretty entertaining. I like getting to make things from a template rather than coming up with something on my own since I lack creativity. The thing I disliked was having to change around the timings on the animations and progress the powerpoint forward.


1 comment:

  1. As for the dog barking, I have the same problem. I have found it helpful to put the dogs in the laundry room and then go into my bathroom (it has a loud vent) and record there. Or, you could always go to a study room in a library or outside in a quiet area. Background noise is definitely not great for powerpoints, I agree. It's definitely distracting for the listener. I don't like recording my own voice either. I sound like a little boy! I enjoy ancient Rome as well. I took Latin for many years and participated in Certamen tournaments across FL!

    ReplyDelete